General Life Insurance Information

When people start considering getting life insurance, one of the first questions that pop up is: “What is the best life insurance?” Here’s the straight answer: The best life insurance is the one that fits your needs. I know that sounds rather obvious, and you’re probably expecting to receive an actual recommendation showing which insurance.. More

Now that you’ve done your research, you know what type of life insurance you need, how much coverage is sufficient, and what questions will be asked, you’re on your way to get the policy that’s right for you. You may have even started reading reviews of life insurance companies, to help you decide which company.. More

Are you looking for a cheap life insurance policy in 2019? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Technology has made it faster and easier to get multiple quotes from various carriers. Just input a few pieces of information and in just a few minutes you will be reviewing and comparing quotes. Previously, you.. More

When researching for the best type of life insurance policy to purchase, have you come across terms like “fully underwritten”, “medical exam”, “guaranteed issue”, “no exam life insurance” and maybe even “simplified issue”? Confused and not really sure what they mean and how they affect which life insurance policy is right for you? One thing.. More

There’s no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to life insurance. Some prefer the less expensive and straightforward appeal of term coverage. Others utilize their policies both as lifetime guaranteed protection and see the cash value as an additional way of investing and saving money. If you think like the latter and see.. More

Purchasing life insurance is an important step towards safeguarding your family’s long term financial security. Once you have decided to purchase a life insurance policy, it’s now time to choose the right plan for your financial situation. In this piece, we look at whole life insurance versus. The first decision that you will need to.. More

In 2017, LIMRA Market Research revealed that 61% of new life insurance policies were Permanent while Term made up the rest at 39%. This was rather surprising to some considering people have been favoring Term life insurance over Permanent for the last few decades, mainly because it’s cheaper. So what could have swayed people’s decisions.. More

The American Diabetes Association revealed that in 2015, approximately 30.3 million Americans (9.4% of the total population), had diabetes. Each year, an additional 1.5 million individuals are diagnosed with it. One of the most oft-asked question among diabetics is this: Can I get life insurance if I have diabetes? Here’s the short answer: Yes, you.. More

Getting a free life insurance quote is no different from getting a sample estimate for any other type of purchase. Whether it’s a buying a new car or house, hiring a professional, or shopping for a new gadget, getting a quote is important because it allows you to gauge an item or service’s worth in.. More